- Guest blog post for SLA Europe: Last chance to apply for the Perfect Information Award – and why you should. 26th March 2015
- Book review: Crane, B. (2013). How to teach: a practical guide for librarians. Lanham: Rowman and Littlefield. Journal of Information Literacy, Vol 8, No 2 (2014) pp173-174
- Member interview for SLA Europe, October 2014
- Guest blog post for Information Today Europe Building relationships and transforming services, 2nd September 2014
- Guest blog post for CILIP Information Literacy Group: Report on “From the road less travelled to the information super highway: information literacy in the 21st Century”.March 2014
- Book review: McCormack, N and Cotter,C (2013) Managing burnout in the workplace:a guide for information professionals. Library and Information Research Journal, 38 (117) pp.93-95
- Guest blog post for SLA Europe: Event review: ASLIB Knowledge and Information Strategy Summit. January 2014
- Book review: Ferris, S and Wilder, H (2013) The plugged-in professor: tips and techniques for teaching with social media. Managing Information Vol 20 (7/8) : ASLIB - The Association for Information Management
- Book review: Spink, A and Heinstrom, J (2012) Library and information science trends and research: Europe. Managing Information: ASLIB - The Association for Information Management
- Guest blog post for SLA Europe: Summer soiree event review, August 2013
- Guest blog post for SLA Europe: Reflections on Personal Resilience workshop November 20, 2012.
- Five go to Chicago, CILIP Update. November 2012.
- Guest blog post for SLA Europe: Reflections on SLA Chicago August 29, 2012.
- Book review: Kaplowitz, J (2012) Transforming Information Literacy Instruction Using Learner-Centred Teaching Managing Information: ASLIB - The Association for Information Management April 2012.
- Formulated a sector-related response, submitted by CILIP’s Policy Unit, to the OFSTED Consultation in April 2012
- Write up of CoFHE LASEC and Information Literacy Group CPD Event for Eclipse (Newsletter of the CILIP South East branch) August 2011.
- Formulated a sector-related response, submitted by CILIP’s Policy Unit, to the QAA Consultation in November 2011