Presentations and Workshops
- Presented at CPD25's The Road Less Travelled: alternative approaches to library staff development and accreditation on studying for Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector certification - 8th July 2016.
- Presented at UCL on the Management module of the Masters in Library and Information Studies - 1st March 2016
- Presented at the Digital inclusion TeachMeet organised by the Information Literacy Group and the Tinder Foundation on Brunel University London's digital literacy programme - 4th February 2016
- Presented at Berkhamsted School to the North Thames School Librarians on How School librarians can help prepare their students for learning at University - 21st November 2014.
- Presented at the ARLG London and southeast Annual General Meeting on Building relationships and transforming services - 12th November 2014
- Delivered a case study at Internet Librarian International on Building relationships and transforming services 22nd October 2014
- Delivered a workshop on the Customer Service Excellence Standard and user and staff engagement at the Academic and Research Libraries Group (ARLG) Conference, June 2014
- Delivered two workshops on the Customer Service Excellence Standard and user and staff engagement at the Perfect Information Conference, May 2014
2013 and previous
- Delivered a 'one minute madness' style presentation on customer service at the ASLIB AKISS conference, November 2013
- Delivered a workshop on web safety in Further Education at the CoFHE LASEC Web Safety event, 2011
- Presented a talk on enrichment activities at the CoFHE LASEC College Enrichment event, 2011